Paperback $29.99 - Verso Books
History - Published: 9/May/2017 - ISBN: 9781786634504
In February 1917, in the midst of bloody war, Russia was still an autocratic monarchy- nine months later, it became the first socialist state in world history. A ravaged and backward country, swept up in a desperately unpopular war was rocked by not one but two revolutions. Mieville tells the story of the extraordinary months between those upheavals, in February and October, of the forces and individuals behind the Revolution, their intrigues, negotiations, conflicts and catastrophes.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more History titles.
- Iron Council Paperback / softback $31.00
- October Paperback $29.99
- October: The Story of the Russian Revolution Hardback $45.00
- Perdido Street Station Paperback $18.99
- Railsea Paperback $14.99
- Railsea Paperback $18.99
- The Last Days of New Paris Paperback $29.99
- Three Moments of an Explosion: Stories Paperback $19.99