Karl Ove Knausgaard
Hardback $35.00 - RANDOM HOUSE UK
New Hardbacks - Published: 28/Aug/2017 - ISBN: 9781910701638
The first in a new autobiographical quartet based on the four seasons, Autumn begins with a letter Karl Ove Knausgaard writes to his unborn daughter, showing her what to expect of the world. He writes one short piece per day, describing the material and natural world with the precision and mesmerising intensity that have become his trademark. Describing daily life with his wife and children in rural Sweden, and drawing upon memories of his own childhood he gives a tender perspective on the precious and unique bond between parent and child. Nothing is too small or too vast to escape his attention; this is a personal encyclopaedia on everything from chewing gum to the stars.
Email us or call us on (03) 9662 1396 to enquire about this book.
View more New Hardbacks titles.
- A Death in the Family Paperback $22.99
- A Time for Everything Paperback $19.99
- Autumn Hardback $35.00
- Boyhood Island: My Struggle Book 3 Paperback $19.99
- Dancing in the Dark Paperback $22.99
- Fatherhood: Vintage Minis Paperback $7.99
- Some Rain Must Fall: My Struggle Book 5 Paperback $22.99